Yusuf Khan, or as he was higher identified, Dilip Kumar, was not solely well-known for his technique appearing, however for delivering hits that had songs well-liked with the viewers. We checklist the ten greatest songs, out of the numerous hits, that includes him
• Sung by Mukesh and picturised on the legendary actor, the Salil Choudhari composition is an evergreen music. That is additionally one of many actor’s most profitable and well-liked songs until date.
Yeh Hawa Yeh Raat Yeh Chandni, Sangdil (1952)
• Dilip Kumar and Madhubala lit up the display screen with Sajjad Hussain’s romantic composition sung by Talat Mehmood. As Madhubala performs a sitar, the actor is seen giving lip to the music in his personal, inimitable type.
Yeh Desh Hai Veer Jawanao Ka, Naya Daur (1957)
Additionally Learn | Dilip Kumar: The tragedy king’s high 10 Hindi motion pictures
• The energetic and upbeat music sung by Balbir and Mohammed Rafi, that includes Dilip Kumar, is taken into account one of the crucial well-liked patriotic songs ever produced by Bollywood.
Ude Jab Jab Zulfwein Teri, Naya Daur (1957)
• Though, the music is greater than 5 a long time outdated, O. P. Nayyar’s composition sung by Mohammed Rafi and Asha Bhosle, and that includes Dilip Kumar and Vyjayanthimala remains to be recent within the minds of individuals.
Suhana Safar Aur Yeh Mausam Haseen, Madhumati (1958)
• Out of the numerous evergreen songs by the trio of Rafi, Naushad and Dilip Kumar, Madhuban Mein Radhika Naache Re from the movie Kohinoor can be one in every of Naushad’s most profitable compositions.
Madhuban Mein Radhika Naache Re, Kohinoor (1960)
• Dilip Kumar’s expressions and strikes carry a smile to our lips even immediately. Additionally it is among the finest songs provided by the trio of Naushad, Rafi and Dilip Kumar.
Nain Lad Jayeein Hain, Gunga Jamuna (1961)
Additionally Learn | Dilip Kumar, the legendary actor of Bollywood: His high dialogues
• Like all the time, Dilip Kumar and Vyjayanthimala create magic onscreen. The legend is seen enacting the position of a drunkard on this scene.
Mujhe Duniya Walo Sharabi Na Samjho, Chief (1964)
• Though, the music just isn’t the perfect of compositions, however the Kishore Kumar music picturised on a suited and booted Dilip Kumar makes it fascinating and evergreen.
Saala Most important To Saab Bangaya, Gopi (1973)
• Like Ye Desh Hai Veer Jawaano Ka, this composition from Subhash Ghai’s, Karma, can be one of the crucial patriotic songs of Bollywood.
Dil Diya Hai Jaan Bhi Denge, Karma (1986)
• Composed by Laxmikant Pyarelal and sung by Mohammad Aziz, the music from the superhit movie Saudagar is picturised on Dilip Kumar and Raaj Kumar.
Imli Ka Buta, Saudagar (1991)